UNDERGRADUATE PODCAST SCHEDULE
We are developing an exciting slate of podcasts and seminars to help undergraduates self-author as they navigate university life and transition to graduate school and their respective careers.
- SCHOLAR DOLLARS II: Tools and Techniques to Fund Your Post-baccalaureate Education (November 15, 2020). Guest panel of Dr. Isa Ero-Tolliver, and Ph.D. candidates Nadia Holness and Robert Gresham III will discuss strategies to develop a successful graduate school application as well as share tips to secure funding for various post-baccalaureate degrees.
- SURVIVING YOUR FIRST YEAR IN GRAD SCHOOL: (January 15, 2020). Guest Panel of First Year Medical Student Brittany Shaw, Ph.D. students Tracy Edwards and Angelina Gallego, and Hal McKinley, MBA will discuss best-practices for .
- SURVIVING YOUR FIRST YEAR ON THE JOB (February 15, 2020). Dr. Diron Ford, KIPP DC Administrator Davida Guthrie, Architect Julian Washington, and Educational Consultant William Morris will discuss proven strategies to help recent graduates navigate their transition from the classroom to the boardroom.
- SURVIVING THE FIRST FIVE YEARS AS AN ENTREPRENEUR (March 15, 2020). SparkDawn Media CEO Kimberly Davis, Level Up Fitness and Performance Owner Melvin Massey, Gault Electric CEO Mike Gault, and Financial Manager Oscar Alvarez will discuss proven strategies to help prospective entrepreneurs understand the rigors of sustaining a small business.
- THE POWER OF THE POST-BAC: Paving the Way to the Terminal Degree (April 15, 2020). Dr. Luisel Rick-Santi, Second Year Medical Students Tamiel Murray, Olivia Madison, and Miles McConnor will discuss the benefits of utilizing a post-bac experience as a bridge to Medical School or a Ph.D. program.